Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 1


Yesterday was my last day of work. It was exhausting. They threw me a going away party with cake and gave me a bracelet. I was completely overwhelmed. It's a great feeling to know that no one wanted you to leave.

So now, I am alone with my thoughts. I didn't sleep much last night. My mind was racing....Will I find a new job? How long is it going to take me? I have a few things in the hopper and a few interviews lined up next week. I'm super nervous.

Today, I'm going to enjoy the day, handle a few errands that I have majorly put off and oh yeah, clean up the puke in the basement. That's right, it's day one of being a stay at home mom and Baby Boy literally just barfed up of all his juice. This is awesome. But honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.



No comments:

Post a Comment