Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Interviewing is the pits....

Literally. It never fails, no matter how fresh I think I am, I always walk out of an interview with pit stains. Why do they make you so uncomfortable? You can ring out my shirts after I've left an interview.
Last week, I had an interview right before we left for Katie and Gus' wedding in Gulf Shores. I think it went well. I have another interview this week for that position. I also had an interview today for another position. They think they'll know something this week. Keep your fingers crossed that one of these pans out. My dry cleaning bill is getting out of control.

Onto another topic, we just got back from the beautiful beaches of Gulf Shores Alabama. The oil washed up on Saturday so we had a few days oil free. We had a blast, except for my break dancing on the dance floor and Mr. M's little misunderstood joke. I'm surprised we made it out alive. It was so fun to hang with all my besties and just relax. It was definitely a great way to keep my mind off my unemployment.

Since we got back, Baby Boy and I have been going to the park and hanging out. Today we are attempting to clean our very neglected house. Yesterday, we had a little play date and the mother mentioned she felt honored that I would let her in to my house when it was so messy. I was perplexed. It always looks like this. I guess it's time to give my home a little attention. I'll let you know how it goes. I've never been much of a cleaner. Off to find a sponge and dust rag.

No comments:

Post a Comment