Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Suddenly....MARKETING MANAGER

Well....It's been a while. Since I last wrote, Mr. M. and I travelled to Portland, OR for a fabulous wedding. It was a much needed respite and vacation away from steamy STL. The weather was perfect and the wedding gorgeous. Congrats to our friends Ryan and Jill on a beautiful day and a beautiful life together.

I also got a J-O-B!!!!! And not just any job. This is job is absolutely perfect for me. I am the newest Marketing Manager at Brown Shoe Company. I just completed my first day and it was AWESOME! It's exactly what I was looking for in a job. The people are really cool and the work compelling. I am really looking forward to everything that's in store.

As sad as I was to leave my previous position, this job is a much better fit for me. And hey, who doesn't like free shoes!

1 comment:

  1. congrats sara! i am so happy to hear about your new position! good luck :)

    ReplyDelete