Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Operation Job

I've had a busy last couple of days. I received an offer on Monday. The money is good and I'm excited. I'm waiting to hear back from one more company before I make my decision. Believe it or not, I'm more anxious now than I was when I lost my job. I'm super confused which position I should take. One position (the company I haven't heard from yet) is PERFECT for me. It's the perfect blend of my past and what I want to do with my future. Position number 2 is stable, maybe not as sexy as I would like it to be but stability is a huge attractor, oh and I already have an offer on the table. What's a girl to do!?

On another note, I'm interviewing schools for baby boy. Today, we walk into school number 1 and he lets loose. I'm surprised they even gave me the paperwork to apply. I can only imagine what he would unleash during a full day there. I have two more schools to visit but they don't even have spots available for a few months. Could this be ANY harder on me?

One final shout out to the best hubby in the world! Today is his birthday!!!!!! Happy Birthday Babe!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment