Tuesday, December 14, 2010

We're BACK!!!!

I'm excited to announce that people really want me to keep my blog up! I had no idea that I was this popular. For real though, it is kind of fun to know that I have more than 1 reader.
It's been a busy couple of months for us! Baby boy turned 2 and his mommy celebrated the first anniversary of her 29th birthday. A special shout out to my hubby who made my birthday extra special. I'm such a lucky girl.

We also celebrated our 5 year anniversary. I can't believe how fast time flies. It feels like yesterday I was just graduating college and starting my real life. What an awesome 5 years it's been.

Since I last wrote, we headed down to Florida for the annual Skaggs Family Thanksgiving. It was the first year that Baby Boy really got the hang of the ocean and man did he LOVE IT. We chased birds, built sand castles, swam in the ocean, gorged on Fruit Snacks (they travel so easy!), and took extremely long naps. Every day was like a four hour snoozefest between 1 and 5. I definitely reccommend a beach vacation for anyone who wants to indulge in naps as well.
Who knew it snows in southern Florida?
Sometimes I can't believe what this kid puts on. The fedora was in my Grandpa's Closet. Baby Boy was ready for his next adventure.


Here's a pic of Baby Boy chasing the poor birds on the beach. Yes, we made him wear a life jacket for like 1 second.

Here is one of my favorite shots of Baby Boy building a sand castle. Unfortunately, the beach goers were not immune to seeing his now famous HBC. Enjoy.



When we got back to STL, it seemed like Christmas was in full swing. Baby Boy is really into the reindeer. This is how he likes to wear the reindeer horns I bought him from the dollar bin at Target.
Finally, as Christmas seems to be upon us, we wish all of our friends and family a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Love, Scott, Sara, Jack and Sadie Masterson.

1 comment: